ok so I obviously haven't gotten a hold on this blogging thing--to my family I apologize. But as part of New Years resolutions I'm going to work on updating this on my life, and I will try to be all inclusive.
I got home to Boise Friday night and made it through the fog, which was actually quite beautiful to look down on when I got above it, only to find my roommate was sick with mono. And no I won't go into details !0)
My eyes are doing FABULOUSLY. I officially have 20/15 vision and am very happy that I didn't chicken out this time. Although the wisdom teeth experience hasn't been my favorite, I'm glad it's over with. School starts again on Tuesday (insert very unenthusiastic 'yay' here). Everyone should randomly call me and tell me I should be studying, cause we all know I A.) should be studying instead of whatever else I'd be doing, or B.) would love a call to break up the studying. It's a win-win people.
I hope this was a satisfying first entry. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Megilee! I am sooo thrilled you posted on your blog!!! I feel so loved, awwwww. I'm glad you're home safe. Love ya!
Post a Comment